Cath Lab Recovery RN
Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with the physician continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cardiac Cath Lab team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure. Participates in Peformance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from infant to geriatric.
· High School graduate or equivilant;
· Associates Degree in the Applied Science of Nursing
· Current Registered Nursing Licensure in the State of Texas
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.
· .Basic computer knowledge
· One year of Critical Care or Cath Lab experience
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.