CNA/Medical Assistant-IVF Lab (FT )
Provides patient care in the office. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse/LVN and/or physician. Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Provides services to age range from infant to geriatric.
* Current BCLS certification.
* Current CNA/MA licensure
* Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Medical Office experience preferred.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled