CNA-Post Partum (Days 7a-7p)
Provides indirect patient care in the medical surgical setting. Meets the communication needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff. Prepares and compiles records on the patient care unit. Floats to different patient care units as necessary. Initiates directions from physician and nursing staff. Participates in performance improvement activities. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies and procedures and standards. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities. Provides care to age range from neonate to geriatric.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Current Certified Nurse Assistant Licensure.
* Current BLS certification.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Knowledge of medical terminology.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled