CVOR-Surgical Tech(FT Days) $1500 Sign On *Restrictions Apply
Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities. Provides serv ice to age range from Neonate to Geriatric.
· Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
· Surgical Technician Certification or equivalent training.
· Current BCLS Certification.
· Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in the Operating Room preferred.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages desirable.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled