Dietary Aide (Hostess) (Part-Time)
Will work as a team and be responsible for delivering and picking up patient meal trays. Will assist in washing some dishes and restocking clean items. Will assist in wrapping patient silverware and stocking items in patient nourishment areas. Will assist in daily cleaning and sweeping. Will assist in performance improvement goals and patient satisfaction.
* High school graduate or GED.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled