In June 2007, Odessa Regional Hospital purchased Alliance Hospital and changed its name to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. In 2015, ORMC acquired Basin Healthcare Center. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care
About the Position:
The DSRIP/NICU Dietician (Dietician) is a member of the Community Health Center within the Administration-DSRIP department. This position serves a dual role; to be a resource for NICU Nutrition Management and the programs operated by the Community Health Center. Services will be provided to ORMC’s Inpatient, Outpatient, and Community populations. The Dietician will follow evidence-based best practices. Follow-up and tracking will be expected to bring awareness and emphasis on attainment of goals, and continuous quality improvement of the program, to positively impact clinical outcomes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with Major in Dietetics from an accredited college or university;
- Current licensure by the State of Texas
- Registered by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Commission (AND)
- Prior experience in hospital clinical dietetics with administrative/supervisory experience preferred
- Certified Specialist in Pediatric/Neonatal Nutrition (CSP) preferred
- CPR Certified
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled