Director of Information Services
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, preferred.
* Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience in data processing, systems analysis, computer operations and programming, project management and supervision.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Must have thorough knowledge of all aspects of computer systems, operations, programming languages, system analysis, design and equipment.
* Strong mathematical skills.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled