Director of Respiratory
* Current state Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
* Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
* Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification.
* Current ACLS certification. - Optional
* Current BLS Certification
* Current PALS Certification
* Three (3) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services.
* At least one (1) year previous experience in departmental management.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Strong written and verbal skills.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Ability to use ABG machine, ventilators, EKG, bedside PF screeners.
* Ability to perform chest PT.
* Ability to perform all aspects of Respiratory Care offered at the facility.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled