* Bachelor’s degree in botany, biology, zoology or other related scientific field.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic Computer knowledge.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled