Infection Preventionist Manager
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
- Current RN licensure in State of Texas Preferred
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a supervisory position in a hospital or five (5) years in infection control.
- Member of the Association of Practitioners of Infection Control and Epidemiology.
- Certification in Infection Control
- Working knowledge of microbiology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, aseptic techniques and current practices
- Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.