Lab Coordinator II Evenings
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
About the Shift:
Full Time Evenings - 1p - 9 p; 3p - 11p with alternating weekends
About the Position:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must have computer related skills
- Must have the ability to carry on many functions in an organized manner.
- Minimum of three-year experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Customer service experience
For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.