In June 2007, Odessa Regional Hospital purchased Alliance Hospital and changed its name to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. In 2015, ORMC acquired Basin Healthcare Center. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
- High School graduate; Associate degree preferred.
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Certified by the State of Texas to practice and administer radiation.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Five years of experience under a Board Certified Radiologist.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Recommended Chest Pain Education
- Recommended Stroke education