Medical Records Tech(PRN)
Reviews medical records after discharge for completeness in compliance with the hospital's bylaws, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and state requirements. Assures that patient abstracts are correctly entered into the chart deficiency system. Participates in Performance improvement activities. Position does not have a set schedule, candidate must be able to work all shifts including weekends & Holdiays.
· High School graduate or equivalent.
· Able to Mutli task
· Medical Records Knowledge preferred but not required
· Knowledge of word & Excel preferred but not required
· Communication skills a must
· Telephone Etiquette
· Some Typing Skills
· Must be able to work unsupervised
· MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.