MRI Tech Lead
Job Summary: Leads the MRI team in proper protocols, training, and cross-training to promote best practices and high quality patient centered care. Works closely with the radiologists to develop and improve protocols. Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including MRI and radiology procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric. Will be required to participate in MRI call and holiday rotation. Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of MRI imaging experience.
- Prefer program based training in MRI.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R), (MR).
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Proficiency with most major MRI equipment manufacturer's hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Phillips).
- Recommended Stroke education
- Recommended Chest Pain education
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.