NICU Account Specialist(Part-Time)
Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of inpatients and admission of individuals who have hospital based outpatient testing or procedures. Ensures that the patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures. Interviews incoming patient or representatives and enters information required for admission into computer database. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Current BLS certificate.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Excellent customer services skills.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Ability to type 40 wpm.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled