Patient Access Account Specialist (8a-4:30p)
· High School graduate or equivalent.
· Current BCLS certificate.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Excellent customer services skills.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Ability to type 40 wpm.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled