Physical Therapist - PRN
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy, BS or MS degree.
- Degree in related field with certificate in Physical Therapy will be considered.
- Licensed or licensure eligible as a Physical Therapist by State of Texas.
- Licensed by the State of Texas Board of Physical Therapist by State of Texas.
- BLS certification mandatory
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled