Physical Therapy Assistant
The Physical Therapist Assistant provides therapeutic services to patients through the use of therapeutic procedures and intervention under the direction of a supervising therapist and in accordance with prescriptions from a physician and with the established policies and procedures. Functions in cooperation with the leadership team to efficiently and effectively meet the objective of providing quality care. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from infant to geriatric.
· High School graduate or equivilant;
· An Associate Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant from an institution approved and accredited by the National Board of Examiners.
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Must hold an active license in this state or hold a temporary permit awaiting reciprocity or licensure examination. Must possess good organizational and time management skills. Must also have good communicative skills to interact with individuals appropriately, on a professional and non-professional basis.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled