Pool Radiology Tech
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 by 14 obstetricians, pediatricians, and family practitioners as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Hospital in 1995.
In June 2007, Odessa Regional Hospital purchased Alliance Hospital and changed its name to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. In 2015, ORMC acquired Basin Healthcare Center. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
About the Shift:
- Graduate from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (ARRT)
- Certified by the State of Texas to practice and administer radiation.
- Current BCLS certification upon hire or within 30 days. Must be with American Heart Association.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Chest pain Education to be completed during 90 orientation period
- Stroke education