Radiology Tech - Full Time Nights
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
About the Shift:
Full Time Nights 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
About the Position:
The ideal candidate will perform a variety of imaging procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. He or She will functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Candidate will participate in Peformance Improvement activities and must be able to provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
- Graduate from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (ARRT)
- Certified by the State of Texas to practice and administer radiation.
- Current BCLS certification upon hire or within 30 days. Must be with American Heart Association.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Chest pain Education to be completed during 90 orientation period
- Stroke education
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled