Radiology Tech(PRN Rotating Schedule)
Performs a variety of imaging procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in Peformance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric. This candidate will work ER portables, NICU & all Diagnostic duties. Requirements are ARRT & MRT licensed. Candidate will work PRN weekends and as needed to fill in on weekdays.
· High School graduate; Associate degree preferred.
· Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
· Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
· Certified by the State of Texas to practice and administer radiation.
· Current BCLS certification.
· One year of experience under a Board Certified Radiologist.
· Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.