Respiratory Tech(FT Nights)
Under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Therapy, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardio pulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
· Current State Respiratory Therapist License
· Graduate of an AMA approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
· Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification for Neonatal staff only.
· Current Basic Life Support certification.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages optional.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Ability to use ABG machine, ventilators, IPPB, EKG, bedside PFT.
· Ability to perform chest PT.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.