Respiratory Therapy Clinical Coordinator
Responsibilities include maintaining inventory for all respiratory department; Daily duties include: Maintains payroll for all rspiratory employees; reconciling of all respiratory patient accounts: Processes special test procedures and bills patient accounts; Monitors and corrects miscellaneous and late charges. Coordinates with other hospital departments to ensure compliant patient billing in accordance with Medicare and Medicaid guidelines. Must be proficient in customer service. Able to process new test code requests from corporate CDM team, in order to maintain respiratory chargemaster. Also assists with LIS maintenance. Duties include assisting the Respiratory Director in compiling and researching information needed to ensure the successful operation of the department. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Must have respiratory therapy skills in order to help with Respiratory personnel staff shortages or when the workload requires it.
- Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Must have the ability to carry on many functions in an organized manner.
- Minimum of three-year experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Respiratory Therapy Licenses from TMB
- Current BLS (American Heart Association CPR) Certification
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Customer service experience
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled