Respiratory Therapy Intern
Under the supervision of the Respiratory Therapy Director and Department Supervisor, the Respiratory Care Practitioner and Respiratory Care Student will clean and sterilize reusable equipment, assist with maintaining adequate supply inventory and maintain adequate levels of supplies in all storage areas. Provide Respiratory Care services in accordance with physician orders, department policy and procedures. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range Neonate to Geriatric.
About the Hours:
Flexible hours and shifts to accomodate school
- High school graduate and enrolled in AMA Approved Respiratory Therapy Program or Certified eligible.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, and PALS certification.
- NBRC Credentials
- Letter of Good Standing from the Approved RT program.
- Hospital Orientation upon new hire
- Department orientation training
- Fire Safety Training