Respiratory Therapy Supervisor(Full-Time Nights)
* Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Respiratory Therapy.
* Current certification as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
* Must be able to perform testing on the blood gas analyzers
* Current certification in BLS (American Heart Association CPR)
* Preferred 5 years experience in appropriate departments.
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additionally languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Operates the following equipment correctly and safely: ventilators, bipap, blood gas analyzers, pft
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled