RN - CCU - Days - Full Time **Bonus**
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
About the Shift:
7a - 7p - Days - Weekend and holiday rotations - CCU - Coronary Care Unit - RN - Registered Nurse ***Bonus***
About the Position:
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the critical care setting. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to adult.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing BSN preferred
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Two or more years of recent critical care experience preferred.
- Successful completion of critical care course preferred
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification within six (6) months of hire.
- COAP upon hire and then every year
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled