RN CCU (Part-Time Nights
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing BSN preferred
* Current state Registered Nurse Licensure.
* Two or more years of recent critical care experience preferred.
* Successful completion of critical care course preferred
* Current BLS certification.
* ACLS certification within six (6) months of hire.
* CPI upon hire and then every two years
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled