RN - Labor & Delivery - Full Time Nights
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 by 14 obstetricians, pediatricians, and family practitioners as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Hospital in 1995.
In June 2007, Odessa Regional Hospital purchased Alliance Hospital and changed its name to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. In 2015, ORMC acquired Basin Healthcare Center. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse Licensure from an accredited Nursing Program.
- One or more years of recent Labor and Delivery/Newborn Nursery experience preferred.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Fetal monitoring certification from AWHONN.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled