RN Quality Peer Review Coordinator
* Current unrestricted Texas RN License, minimum of two years of experience
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Strong organizational skills and thorough knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office and Windows) are required.
* Ability to self-educate and develop a thorough knowledge of NIAHO, ISO, and CMS Conditions of Participation standards and performance improvement techniques.
* Ability to write routine reports, design forms, retrieves data, and the ability to speak effectively with management and staff.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form. Must have basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to work independently and handle problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled