RN-Registered Nurse-Coronary Care Unit-FT-7A-7P
Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the critical care setting. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to adult. Authority to make patient care assignments based upon the skill, experience, and temperament of other nursing personnel and on the acuity of the patients, ensuring patient and staff safety, assist in evaluation of unit and agency staff. To responsibly direct and precept staff members as needed in all aspects of patient care and management.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Two or more years of recent critical care experience preferred.
- Successful completion of critical care course preferred.
- Current ACLS and BCLS certification
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled