RN-Transfer (Register Nurse) - Days, 12p-8p
The Transfer Center is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of the activities related to coordination of ORMC patient transfers during the RN Transfer's assigned shift., the Transfer RN will provide direct and indirect use of critical thinking skills and problem solving abilities in coordinating patient transfers. Initiate, manage and complete all direct admissions, and outgoing transfers for hospital. Participates in Peformance Improvement activities.
- Current state Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other software programs
- Ability to change, organizational skills.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled