RN Wound Care (PRN)
Responsible for all nursing activities to include, but not limited to, patient care for patients of all ages both direct and supervisory, and other clinical activities associated with providing patient care. Participates in Peformance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from infant to geriatric.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current Registered Nurse licensure in state of Texas.
· Two years nursing experience preferred.
· Current BCLS certification.
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.