Travel Nurse - CVOR RN
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Work within our network of 40 community hospitals as a full-time employee of Steward Health Care!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing program, a valid license to practice in the State.
· Minimum of one-year relevant RN clinical nursing experience and proven competency within areas of hire
· Current RN permit or licensure issued by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State to practice professional nursing.
- Formulates and revises Perioperative Care plan of care as indicated by patient's response to treatment and evaluate overall plan daily for effectiveness
- Works directly with Surgeons and Anesthesia and assists as needed
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.