Ultrasound Tech PDM
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
About the Position:
Performs two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal organs for the diagnosis of disease and study of the malfunction of organs. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatrics. Will be required to participate in US call and holiday rotation. Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree is preferred, but not required.
- Prefer specific experience and training in Ultrasound.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology or Ultrasonography preferred
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography; ARRT and/or ARMDS certification within 2 years of hire.
- Current Texas Medical Board (TMB) license for those who are ARRT (S) certified.
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.