Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
About the Shift:
FT Evening 1430 - 2300
About the Position:
Performs two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal organs for the diagnosis of disease and study of the malfunction of organs. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatrics. Will be required to participate in US call and holiday rotation. Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree is preferred, but not required.
- Two years of radiologic/imaging experience.
- Prefer specific experience and training in Ultrasound.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology or Ultrasonography.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography; ARRT and/or ARMDS certification within 2 years of hire.
- Current Texas Medical Board (TMB) license for those who are ARRT (R) certified.
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Recommended Chest pain and Stroke education.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 122454